What is the main welding process of water tank?
Water tank acid and alkali resistant, oxidation resistant, beautiful surface! Today, we will introduce the welding process of the sink!
From the perspective of flume shopping malls, there are three kinds of integral stamping (also known as overall stretching or conjoined stretching), roll welding (also known as bottom welding) and butt welding. Both of them belong to the welding basin.
Most of the products are produced by roll welding process, which is mainly to stretch two single groove tanks, then press a panel, weld the two tanks to the panel, and then grind them. In the process, the requirements for tank stretching equipment are low. Generally, hydraulic equipment within 500 tons can be produced. However, the welding and grinding process requirements are relatively high. Generally, domestic brands choose manual rolling welding and manual grinding. The joint of tank body and panel is rough, and there is often false welding. All imported brands use CNC welding and CNC grinding to eliminate false welding, and the polished seam is very smooth and beautiful.
The benefits of roll welding are:
1. The shape of the water tank panel can be diversified, and the investment cost of the mold produced by the factory is small (the tank body mold can be shared);
2. The sink panel can be made of drawing raw material or embossing material, which is beautiful and generous.
3. It can make tank body with small R angle, close to square, and has more space for application.
The disadvantages of roll welding are as follows:
1. The welding process is harmful to stainless steel. The austenitic molecular structure of stainless steel is briefly broken, and the corrosion resistance function is reduced.
2. Welding and grinding process requirements are high, and general equipment is difficult to perform.
3. Large waste of materials and high cost.
The integral drawing process (some also called integral drawing) is a process of drawing two grooves directly on a piece of material through a combined die. The process is relatively simple, but the requirements for equipment and die are high. The demand for stretching equipment is more than 600 tons, even 1000 tons. Whether it is single groove or double groove, the drawing during processing is generally divided into two drawing, but the whole drawing needs a high temperature solution treatment in the two drawing centers. Solution treatment (also known as annealing treatment) is an important process of stainless steel processing. It is a process by heating austenitic stainless steel (commonly known as 304 or 316) to 1050-1100 degrees and then cooling rapidly.
When stainless steel is processed or welded at high temperature, the austenite molecular structure will be changed, the stress will be increased (too rigid), and the corrosion resistance function will be decreased. The solution treatment can deal with this problem very well, so that the material can be restored to its original function, extension function and corrosion resistance function. In fact, stainless steel from the cold rolling process must be carried out after this process.
The benefits of the integral drawing process are:
1. Save materials and capital.
2. From the planning and modeling, it can produce special-shaped water tank, which is beautiful and generous.
3. There is no welding and solid solution treatment is used to improve the functions of stainless steel.
The disadvantages are as follows:
1. The investment cost of water tank mould is high;
2. The surface treatment is difficult, and it is not easy to make embossing, drawing and other surfaces.
3. The R angle of tank body should not be too small due to process constraints.
The butt welding process is to stretch two single grooves, cut two edges, and then weld them together, and then conduct the overall molding of the panel. The drawing equipment shall be the same as the rolling welding tank, and the tailor welding equipment shall be argon arc welding. This process also has high requirements for welding and grinding. Domestic manufacturers choose poor equipment, and the material thickness is relatively thin, so the weld can not be well treated. Therefore, weld traces can be seen on the center beam of the two groove centers. Do a good brand Canada crown, the surface with mirror is difficult to see the weld. Domestic mainly for the use of low-end shopping malls, low price. The advantage is that the price is low and the craft is simple; the disadvantage is the lack of beauty.
The three processes complement each other, and the two main stream processes have their own advantages. In fact, in the planning of the flume, some are produced by the appropriate roll welding process, while some are produced by the overall drawing process.
The sink is always as bright as new and durable. As far as consumers are concerned, what suits them is actually the best. That's the sink.
The article comes from the customization of water tank welding machine http://www.abbzs.com/